Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Make time for it

I just recently picked back up my paint brush again, about 2 weeks ago. I also forgot how much I love painting. In the past I have done a ton of wine glasses, as presents for birthdays or Christmas usually... or for the occasional, "Thankyou so much for being a connection for me and helping me make contacts within the school system"! ....I sware I'll paint 8, for the principal who offers me a job. So basically, wine glasses have been my thing UNTIL I whipped out the canvas. Thats right, canvas like Picasso painted on, the real deal. I've been wanting to paint something for my little boo, Clark for the longest time and never got around to it really until 2 weeks ago. I had the windows open, the music on, and it was just me chillin' on a Saturday morning! I used to not think so, because I'm such a people person, BUT...spending time alone really should be taken advantage of by everyone. I think it is a learned appreciation, honestly I'm still learning that it can be kind of cool.

Here is my Saturday morning project...complete :)


I picked back up my paintbrush, now YOU go find that hobby of yours that you have been "meaning" to do and do it!

I am thankful for:
My passion I have for crafts

I learned:
To appreciate moments to myself

3 comments:

The Morrison Family Blog said...

awww - and we LOVE our painting Aunt CAM!

Londry said...

That is the cutest thing! Clark is so lucky to have a talented Aunt like you:)

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this.