Sunday, January 31, 2010

Whew!! I did it...

Finally! I have officially jumped on the bandwagon of BLOGGING :). I have tried to come up with the main reason why I decided to take on this new hobby and have managed to come up with a list, here it goes:

1.A new 2010 fun hobby.
2.An online journal/ venting (the good and maybe the bad...) for my self.
3.A way for me to look back on blessings that happen in my life.
4.Jennifer (My older sister) made one. (Takin' it back to the good ol' days when I wanted to do EVERYTHING she did)
5.A way to keep the extended fam up to date on random thoughts and happenings in my life (The ones who are anti-facebook I assume!)

So with that being said.... CHEERS to my 5 reasons!


1 comment:

nicolefiehler said...

love it, love it, love it! thank you in advance for all the ways i'll be entertained by reading your blog :) love you!