Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dont Judge a "book" by its cover!

....So over the snow break, I took a quick peek at my checking account and thought it was a good time for me to get a hair cut. Off I went to Salon Blue, super excited to be a little pampered. I did know that the person going to cut my hair was named,(for blog sake, lets say SALLY.) I had never been to her before but it never really mattered to me who it was that would be going to cut my hair if I knew the Salon was good, right? At least that's how I think and at that time thought.

The receptionist at the front finally said, "Cameron, Sally will be right with you..."

Great I said and then moments later after Sally comes walking up this is what happens...
~Heart beat racing
~me thinking, "Am I at the right place?"
~Sweaty palms
~and finally an "OH DEAR GOD HELP ME" went through my head as I shook her hand.

All because this is what I saw:
I know this is a little girl or boy, heck I don't know... but picture this hair cut on Sally plus buzzed like a boy on the sides of her head, plus dyed pink, plus green plugs in her ears.

Now see, I judged my "book" by its cover, because Sally was the BEST hair dresser I have ever had. The woman knew what she was doing to say the least! I hope next time when I am faced with a new experience with a "book" I will remember this moment and remember not to judge it because it could be the best thing that has ever happened to me! Sally, love ya girl!

Going to read my real book in bed and get a good nights rest for another crazy and "fun" day at work tomorrow with my little children. God, please fill me with the fruits of the spirit while I am at work the rest of the week, I have a feeling it will be tough after such a LONG unplanned snow vaca!

xoxo
Cam

No comments: