Sunday, March 28, 2010

...and the girl scout song comes in use



How's that song go.... "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the others gold, make new friends, but keep the ollllllld one is silver and the others GOLD! - clearly that is all I can remember. I should have stayed a girlscout for one more year.




A great friend of mine from ECU, Kyle is moving to Indianapolis for a job promotion he got not long ago... He will be part of the start up team there, and while I am so sad to see him leave, I am so excited for him to begin this new chapter in his life! New city, and new friends aka (the silver ones in my girlscout song.)

In celebration of his job and to say goodbye we had a party for him and invited lots of friends over! Caroline, Wes, and I helped plan the shin dig and it was complete with ECU cornhole (in the garage... stupid cold) our "We'll miss you like a fat kid misses cake," a banner I made with supplies from work, a mini keg, and of course and awesome, tear jerker, gangster playing, hilarious slide show made by Caroline!! It completed the evening :)
WE WILL MISS YOU KYLEEEEEEEE!!!!










P.S. I seriously need help on how to move my pictures around on my posts... they won't move where I want them to go! All you natural born bloggers please help a girl out and let me know, comment below :)
xoxox
cam

No comments: