Sunday, January 2, 2011

It has been an entire year since I started my blogging hobby. That is CRAZY. Why has time flown by so fast? On January 31st of last year (ok, so I lied, its been almost a year...) I blogged about my 5 reasons why I was wanting to take on this new hobby : Why I started blogging.  I have to say after briefly looking back on my posts that it has been very good stress reliever, and pretty good evidence as to everything I have to be thankful for. I totally crack my self up sometimes typing, and I am more aware of how I am taken away by such small things in life, and that makes me appreciative. I am excited for what 2011 has to bring for myself, family and friends. I pray for exciting and memorable times with my soon to be nephew Clark, I pray for a clear direction and a 3 letter word that goes like this J-O-B, I pray for good health amongst the ones I love, and again and ever year I will pray for " laughter, love, and learning new things often"

Here's a recap on the end of TWO THOUSAND AND TEN....


Christmas was wonderful as always is but it was extra special this year...
We have a tradition that we go around and open one present at a time in a cirlce, this year our circle was in a way added my Mr. Baby Morrison. It was really fun watching Jennifer and Brian open for baby Clark and EXTRA fun when he knew we were laughing and smiling about THIS.....



Baby Clark LOVED his new onesie from Aunt Cam, He was breakin it down inside momma's belly, I saw it.

Another tradition that always happens Christmas morning during our opening presents is that we (Mom, Jennifer, Jordan, and I get new Winter pajamas from Dad! Yes they are all the same!) This is not a normal open present, tear off the bow, throw the paper in the trash kind of ordeal. It happens sometime in the middle of opening presents, after dad has had his coffee or two. He runs in the bedroom, grabs the bag that he has put them in and comes out in his crazy voice "jammmmmmmmmmmies for you, and you, and you, and you." (and throws them at us) This year he added, "BONUS ROUND" and threw  matching tops to us, that are SO comfy! Hmmm... wonder what dad has up his sleeve to include Clark in our "jammie" tradition next year?! Here is our annual Jammie pic....


And here we are, excited and smiling in our AM attire :)

Our Oyster Roast was another success! We have one every year with family and friends and this year it was at our house! Dad and his friend Sam drove all the way to Wilmington to pic up those slimy little suckers. When we were younger we used to look forward to the Chic-fila chicken nuggets the moms bought for us as our appetizer dinner, now we actually look forward to enjoying the oysters (my taste buds are still in progress, I had 2 this year.) and sipping wine! The night mainly takes place in the garage, where tables are set with newspaper and the heater is a blowin! It is filled, with good convos, laughter and always fun memories! Uncle David, Grandaddy, and Dad always try to find the least slimy ones for me so that I'll like them a little more year after year. Welcome to the Oyster Roast of 2010...........
Uncle David and  Cousin Neil (who ended up being Mi-Mi's waiter all night haha)
Oyster Shuckers UP!

Me, my awesome momma, Jennifer, Jordy, and Clark... essentially 3 generations in there!

Danny and me :)


Sisters!

Happy Anniversary "Livin La Vida Cam!" My New Years Resolution  to YOU is to not be a monthly blogger and to turn into a typing machine and make myself a weekly blogger :)

XOXO and may LOVE and LAUGHTER fill your days in 2011!

No comments: