Saturday, July 2, 2011

Do you take Splenda?

     I do. I take 3 in a small cup of coffee I make at home. In a coffee shop a Grande would call for 4 and a Venti which I never buy (probably because I wouldn't drink the whole thing, or don't pronounce it correctly) would call for 5.
     I'm usually in a big hurry when fixing my coffee, but a time doesn't go by where I don't read the quotes on the back of the Splenda packet. If you are thinking, "I didn't even know there were quotes on the back?" - Well then two things for you... you need to stop and appreciate the small things in life every once in a while, especially the ones that make you smile, and you could possibly be buying the knock of brand of Splenda, switch to the original brand stat! :)


"Being sweet is contagious. Go ahead, spread it around." I love this one. Reminds me of how laughter and smiles do the same thing - and yawning ha!


"There's no better time than the present to start living the sweet life." I love this one too, it is so true! You could look at this one a few different ways... simply, "There is no better time than the present." - Just hold on to this thought for a moment, why is this true? Well because the past is in the past, and whether it was sometimes good or sometimes bad it won't ever happen again, we are only left with special memories to last us! Living in the present is constant, we are ALWAYS in the present...so therefore it is at that time (always) - to live a "sweet" life. Live it "sweetly" - the way God intended for you to!


     I wish Splenda would hire me to write quotes on the back of splenda packets :) 





No comments: